JOIN US ON NOVEMBER 2-4, 2018 FOR AN INCREDIBLE WEEKEND FULL OF FOOD, WINE, AND INTIMATE, ACOUSTIC LIVE PERFORMANCES FROM SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE SINGER-SONGWRITERS.
Live In The Vineyard is a “once-in-a-lifetime” three-day event with exquisite food tastings by renowned and celebrated chefs including Ken Frank, pourings by some of the most revered vintners at wineries including Eleven Eleven, Italics Winegrowers, JaM Cellars, Liana, Maxville, Miner, Regusci Winery, Reynolds Family Vineyard, Robert Mondavi Winery, Shadybrook, Stag’s Leap, Trefethen, Vista Collina, Wheeler Farms, Whetstone, and more.
This weekend will also include special musical performances from multi-Platinum selling artists Jason Mraz, Jewel, and Matt Nathanson as part of the star-studded line-up. The exciting part, we will be announcing more artists over the next couple of weeks.
This special prize pack includes:
- Round-trip air transportation on Southwest Airlines for two
- Luxury hotel accommodations at the Napa River Inn
- Two (2) VIP tickets for multiple concerts throughout the event on November 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2018
- Access to a private wine tasting event
- Sunday Morning Brunch
- LITV onsite event transportation
You cannot buy tickets to LITV, you can only win them through special radio station promotions featured on the website that includes Westwood One, Cumulus, and local participating stations.
- We also have a special sweepstakes you can enter here HERE
- Tickets are also available through exclusive sweepstakes and offerings from LITV’s partnerships and sponsors including Sutter Home Wines, Southwest Airlines (the official airline of Live In The Vineyard), Anheuser Busch, National & Enterprise Rent-A-Car and the Sacramento International Airport.
In honor of LITV’s tenth anniversary, this event will be a special celebration of singer-songwriters who have created the soundtrack to our lives with artists performing stripped down and acoustic sets sharing stories of how our favorite songs came to be.
Want to get a taste of what you will experience? Watch this video. Then make sure you enter for your chance to win a getaway weekend to Napa.