Matt Nathanson is a singer-songwriter whose work is a blend of folk and rock and roll music. In addition to singing, he plays acoustic (sometimes a 12-string) and electric guitar, and has played both solo and with a full band. Rumor has it, the band will be with him when he takes the main stage at Live In The Vineyard!
The title of his latest album, “Sings His Sad Heart,” was an attempt to be funny as almost all the songs are about loss – just take a listen to “Used To Be,” but don’t worry, he wants you to know he is doing just fine.
ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO SEE MATT PERFORM!
Here is your chance to win the most sought-after ticket in the country! Live In The Vineyard is one of the most exclusive music, food and wine festivals that takes place in the heart of Napa Valley. In addition to the great prize pack listed below, one (1) Grand prize winner will receive exclusive access to recording artists, top tier wine makers, and world-renowned chefs during this “once-in-a-lifetime” three-day event. Please note winner and guest must be 21+ to attend.
One (1) Grand prize winner will receive:
- Round-trip air transportation on Southwest Airlines (for two)
- Luxury hotel accommodations at the Napa River Inn
- Two (2) tickets for multiple concerts throughout the event on November 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2018
- Access to private wine tasting event featuring Jewel!!!!
- Sunday morning brunch
- Onsite event transportation